Does anybody know if CEF supports oledb?
Author Message
 Does anybody know if CEF supports oledb?

I have an ocx component that uses ADOCE and oledb.lib. When compiling for
CEF I get the message "unresolved external symbol IID_IRowset referenced in
function "....". I looked at this directory for oledb.lib but did not find
it : C:\Windows CE Tools\wce300\MS Pocket PC\lib\cef.

Does anybody know how to support oledb with CEF?

thank you.

Fri, 04 Jun 2004 22:47:59 GMT
 Does anybody know if CEF supports oledb?
Hey Peter,

You might as well drop compiling for CEF; PPC 2002 doesn't support it
anyway.  To be honest it never really seemed to work right in a lot of
situations either.

Mike B.
--
Biohazard Software
http://www.biohazardsoftware.com

Quote:
> I have an ocx component that uses ADOCE and oledb.lib. When compiling for
> CEF I get the message "unresolved external symbol IID_IRowset referenced
in
> function "....". I looked at this directory for oledb.lib but did not find
> it : C:\Windows CE Tools\wce300\MS Pocket PC\lib\cef.

> Does anybody know how to support oledb with CEF?

> thank you.

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 07:44:18 GMT

1. Anybody interested in doing my homework

2. Anybody done any NNTP programming gp

3. Anybody done any data aquisition projects?

4. Anybody doing powerpoint automation from VC?

5. Using CHttpFile::OpenRequest with HTTP_VERB_POST anybody done this?

6. Using CHttpFile::OpenRequest with HTTP_VERB_POST anybody done this?

7. Can anybody tell me who supports C# ?

8. Anybody Know Curses Programming?

9. ANYBODY KNOW OF A WEB SITE

10. Anybody Know?

11. Anybody know of an online C reference?

12. Anybody know of a generic sub-malloc routine?