need BOOK RECOMMENDATION
Author Message
 need BOOK RECOMMENDATION

I need a book recommendation:
before each of you spout out what books you've read, here's what I need:

1) Focuses on the winCE 3.0 platform, networking, device interface, TAPI,
etc...
2) I don't care one bit about user interface
3) I need one that centers on embedded vis. C++,
4) I'm fairly new to c++ (except for old college experience), and need a
book that holds your hand in that area.  Mostly in explaining how to move
data and structures around, converting data (I need a uns char* but I have
an LPZSomething, what do I do?)

Anyone know of a book like that?

Sun, 15 May 2005 05:40:50 GMT
 need BOOK RECOMMENDATION
Windows CE 3.0 Application Programming by Nick Grattan and Marshall Brain

This was the one and only book on CE that I ever had to buy...
It should help you with 1, 2, and 3.  As for #4, you will need a different
book.

Quote:
> I need a book recommendation:
> before each of you spout out what books you've read, here's what I need:

> 1) Focuses on the winCE 3.0 platform, networking, device interface, TAPI,
> etc...
> 2) I don't care one bit about user interface
> 3) I need one that centers on embedded vis. C++,
> 4) I'm fairly new to c++ (except for old college experience), and need a
> book that holds your hand in that area.  Mostly in explaining how to move
> data and structures around, converting data (I need a uns char* but I have
> an LPZSomething, what do I do?)

> Anyone know of a book like that?

Mon, 16 May 2005 00:19:33 GMT

1. Newbie needs book recommendation

2. learning C , need book recommendations

3. need book recommendation EMS/XMS

4. Need Book Recommendation

5. I need book recommendation

6. Need recommendations for C book

7. ANSI C book recommendations needed

8. Book recommendations needed on C programming style

9. Book Recommendation Needed

10. HELP:Need hashing function/Book recommendation

11. Need Intro Book Recommendation

12. Recommendations on C books needed