start application within an application
Author Message
 start application within an application

Hi,

I want to start the sylus application from my application when a button is
pressed,
instead of going through Start > settings  > control panel >stylus

Is there a windows function that allows you to do this ?

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Feroz

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 15:42:45 GMT
 start application within an application
CreateProcess.

Paul T.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I want to start the sylus application from my application when a button is
> pressed,
> instead of going through Start > settings  > control panel >stylus

> Is there a windows function that allows you to do this ?

> Thanks in Advance

> Regards

> Feroz

> --

> FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
> Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter
> http://mail.giantcompany.com

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 00:45:51 GMT
 start application within an application
use CreateProcess() to execute another program.

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 00:52:20 GMT

1. Calling another application from within Visual C++ Application

2. Starting application from my application

3. How to Modify a Commercial Windows Application to Start an other Application

4. Start selection dialog before the application starts ...

5. Need to be able to view and edit HTML from within a visual C# windows application

6. Co-existing Multiple Application within single C implementation

7. sending email from within an application...

8. Play Macromedia-Authorware file within a C# application

9. Repost: Form Designer within application

10. Call my Application within a html file???

11. Problem with launching another .EXE-file within application

12. Co-existing Multiple Application within single C implementation