Using RTC(Real-Time Communication) COM in WindowsCE
Author Message
 Using RTC(Real-Time Communication) COM in WindowsCE

Hi,
  I am new in Windows CE application development.
I tried to porting an Real-Time Communication application
developed on desktop to Windows CE PC. I've done almost
every thing the same as in VC 6 as eMVC4. The program can
be successfully compiled. But have linking problem.

  The error message is as followed:"

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CLSID_RTCClient
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IRTCClient
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__CoInitialize referenced in function "private: long
__thiscall CAVdialogDlg::InitRTCClient(void)" (?

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_IID_IRTCClientProvisioning
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_IID_IRTCClientPresence
RTCEvents.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_IID_IRTCEventNotification
emulatorDbg/AVdialog.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 6
unresolved externals                 "

what can I do about this ?
Is COM Interface used differently on desktop and CE??

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:42:15 GMT

1. RTC(Real Time Communications) app.

2. Get Real Time Clock (RTC) time/date

3. Real Time Clock on Red Hat Linux Hangs on Read (from /dev/rtc)

4. Real Time Clock (RTC) in C/C++

5. Real Time Communication

6. Help needed: COM in REAL-TIME systems.

7. Using C for real-time job?

8. real time programming using C, DOS extender

9. HELP:Using real-time interrupts with DOS4GW

10. Using C for real time data collection

11. Using TCP to send real time data

12. Message for using CDialog as real time log