kbkit() - Keyboard kit
Author Message
 kbkit() - Keyboard kit

Does somebody know any API like kbhit() that we can use it in Window CE
environment?  Thanks.

-tc

Thu, 10 Jun 2004 01:05:35 GMT
 kbkit() - Keyboard kit
You might be able to find something like that for a console program, but not
for a graphical application.  Are you writing a console application?

Paul T.

Quote:
> Does somebody know any API like kbhit() that we can use it in Window CE
> environment?  Thanks.

> -tc

Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:19:30 GMT
 kbkit() - Keyboard kit
Yes, Paul, I am writing a console program. Do you have any idea? Thanks.

-tc

Quote:
> You might be able to find something like that for a console program, but
not
> for a graphical application.  Are you writing a console application?

> Paul T.

> > Does somebody know any API like kbhit() that we can use it in Window CE
> > environment?  Thanks.

> > -tc

Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:39:33 GMT
 kbkit() - Keyboard kit
I've done a quick search for any implementations and I don't see one.
Sounds like you *won't be* writing a console program...

Sorry,
Paul T.

Quote:
> Yes, Paul, I am writing a console program. Do you have any idea? Thanks.

> -tc

> > You might be able to find something like that for a console program, but
> not
> > for a graphical application.  Are you writing a console application?

> > Paul T.

> > > Does somebody know any API like kbhit() that we can use it in Window
CE
> > > environment?  Thanks.

> > > -tc

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 06:37:56 GMT
 kbkit() - Keyboard kit
Well, this is a sad news but I thank you anyway. It seems that I have to
find someother way to do it.

-tc

Quote:
> I've done a quick search for any implementations and I don't see one.
> Sounds like you *won't be* writing a console program...

> Sorry,
> Paul T.

> > Yes, Paul, I am writing a console program. Do you have any idea? Thanks.

> > -tc

> > > You might be able to find something like that for a console program,
but
> > not
> > > for a graphical application.  Are you writing a console application?

> > > Paul T.

> CE

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 22:52:03 GMT

1. kbkit function

2. Imaging Tool Kit

3. ANNOUNCE: Flick IDL Compiler Kit 1.1

4. Game Development Kit

5. C libs and X development kit for NT ?

6. BBS C Developers Kit???

7. Some Experienced Prog...make a starter kit?

8. Software Development Kit - what is it, etc?

9. C code and Lotus 1-2-3 for Windows Add-in Development Kit

10. Sources from Verity Developers Kit (VDK) ???

11. Watcom and Foxpro Library Construction Kit