adding files to emulator
Author Message
 adding files to emulator

Hi,
I'm developing an app. using the HtmlViewer control.  I would like to
reference custom HTML pages in the emulator, but can't find a way to get
them opened by the control.  The only pages I can use in the control (when
running in emulation) are the ones that already exist in windows explorer on
the simulated device.

Does anyone know how to add files to the emulation environment, or how to
reference files on the development machine from within the emulator.

Thanks in advance

--
Erich Gruber

Wed, 24 Dec 2003 22:21:58 GMT

1. How to add/test WMP on PPC emulator

2. add emulator functionality

3. How can I get files into the emulator?

4. Copy file to Emulator

5. CAB Files on CE.net Emulator

6. Move file to emulator

7. transfer a file to emulator

8. Copying files to the emulator

9. Copy files to STANDARDSDK Emulator

10. Smartphone emulator - download file "permanently"

11. How to move text file into x86 emulator