Replacement for MessageBox
Author Message
 Replacement for MessageBox

I want to customize MessageBox to provide some features
that do not currently exist.  Does anyone know of a free
version with source code that compiles on eVC++ 3.0 for
PocketPC?  I found one version for the desktop but does
not compile cleanly for eVC++ 3.0.  I finally got it to
compile by commenting out a lot of stuff, but it does not
work.

Mon, 02 May 2005 06:35:01 GMT

1. .h #define replacement in C#

2. Threading question about PostThreadMessage replacement

3. msdev.exe replacement

4. Replacement Method Map

5. Is there a CLR replacement class for NetServerEnum

6. C# replacement for C++ templated classes

7. C++ to C comment replacement

8. Replacement attribute

9. HttpOpenRequest cache replacement in .NET ??

10. Explorer replacement

11. Replacement for INI Files?

12. API replacements??