Why cannot open file "MFCCE1d.lib"
Author Message
 Why cannot open file "MFCCE1d.lib"

When I build the project on Strong ARM, Such error happen:cannot open file
"MFCCE1d.lib". What's wrong with it? I have searched all though the system,
but can't find the file? Please help me. thank you!

Another: unrecognized option "ignore:4089"; ignored. I search the file vcp,
but can't find the option.

Thank you!

--
Jinquan.Gu

Wed, 28 Apr 2004 03:15:58 GMT
 Why cannot open file "MFCCE1d.lib"
Can you look at your linker settings and see if you're including that lib
file (MFCCE1d.lib) by mistake.

--
Cherno Jagne
Microsoft Corp.

> When I build the project on Strong ARM, Such error happen:cannot open file
> "MFCCE1d.lib". What's wrong with it? I have searched all though the
system,
> but can't find the file? Please help me. thank you!

> Another: unrecognized option "ignore:4089"; ignored. I search the file
vcp,
> but can't find the option.

> Thank you!

> --
> Jinquan.Gu

Tue, 04 May 2004 15:55:25 GMT

1. Why "cannot open file nafxcwd.lib"?

2. cannot open file "mfc42ud.lib"??

3. cannot open file "nafxcwd.lib"

4. cannot open file "nafxcwd.lib"

5. LNK1104: cannot open file "mfc42u.lib"

6. cannot open file "nafxcwd.lib"

7. cannot open file "nafxcw.lib"

8. Cannot open file "nafxcw.lib"

9. newbie question - "Cannot open include file"

10. "Cannot open include file"

11. "Cannot save file" error message

12. "Cannot save file" error message