Adding Menu & Close Button to Command Bar (on Custom SIP for CE 3.0)
Author Message
 Adding Menu & Close Button to Command Bar (on Custom SIP for CE 3.0)

Hi all,
I'm a bit stuck on how to do this and was hoping somebody out there could
help direct me to some good documentation and / or examples. I've written my
own custom SIP but when it shows up, the command bar is completely bare (not
even a close button). I know the SIP is a little tricky because my input
method creates a window inside the system managed input panel window, but
still I'm sure there is a way to add the close button and drop down menu
like in the standard keyboard for Windows CE 3.0 (note: not PPC). Any help
on this matter would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!
Regards,
Sean Knapp

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 08:39:07 GMT

1. Getting rid of SIP grab bar in CE 3.0

2. Debugging a custom SIP / Emulating with custom SIP

3. drawing a close button on the menu bar?

4. Add a command to a menu bar

5. How to control the Add-in command bar button

6. Add a command to menu bar

7. how can i add menu and button bar to a dialog

8. SC_RESTORE Button not added to Menu bar.

9. add toolbar button to IE's menu bar

10. Menu Bar and SIP Woes

11. Newbie : Adding Menu Bar and Tool Bar to Dialog Based App

12. Adding menu items to Excel menu bar with open activation