GetMouseMovePoints()
Author Message
 GetMouseMovePoints()

Hi !

I want to use the GetMouseMovePoints-Function for getting better results
than the normal way.
But what kind of coordinates do i recieive ? They're not the coordinates of
the mouse-cursor in my window ! But i want to get exactly these coordinates.
Is there a way to calculate the wanted coordinates ?

Axel

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 GetMouseMovePoints()
It's giving you the coordinates of the screen itself. just subtract the
respective positions of your window from the x,y coordinates it gives
back. like:
myx = x - window.left; // x comes from GetMouseMovePoints()
myx now equals the x coordinate in respect to your app window

my problem is GetMouseMovePoints seems to be discarding every second
x,y point. do you have this problem too ?

Quote:
> Hi !

> I want to use the GetMouseMovePoints-Function for getting better
results
> than the normal way.
> But what kind of coordinates do i recieive ? They're not the
coordinates of
> the mouse-cursor in my window ! But i want to get exactly these
coordinates.
> Is there a way to calculate the wanted coordinates ?

> Axel

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 28 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Touch Panel resolution for GetMouseMovePoints