evc++:PPC2002: "Cannot add new member"
Author Message
 evc++:PPC2002: "Cannot add new member"

I am learning SDI example came with PPC2002 sdk.
C:\Windows CE Tools\wce300\Pocket PC 2002\samples\mfc\collect

I wanted to add a new button. I added it to the dialog. I am getting
following errors when i double click (to add event handler).

"Parsing error: Identifier expected.
Input Line: #if defined(_WIN32_WCE_PSPC)"

Ignoring this. I continued got error message
"Cannot add new member"

I checked files permissions etc.No luck.

any idea?

regards
Jayan

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:35:53 GMT
 evc++:PPC2002: "Cannot add new member"
I'm try it. It works fine.

Quote:
> I am learning SDI example came with PPC2002 sdk.
> C:\Windows CE Tools\wce300\Pocket PC 2002\samples\mfc\collect

> I wanted to add a new button. I added it to the dialog. I am getting
> following errors when i double click (to add event handler).

> "Parsing error: Identifier expected.
> Input Line: #if defined(_WIN32_WCE_PSPC)"

> Ignoring this. I continued got error message
> "Cannot add new member"

> I checked files permissions etc.No luck.

> any idea?

> regards
> Jayan

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:20:43 GMT
 evc++:PPC2002: "Cannot add new member"
Hi Jayan,

You have possibly put some code in an 'AFX' section of your code that the class wizard cannot understand. Unfortunately it is rather inflexible in this regard.

Cheers

Doug Forster

Quote:

> I am learning SDI example came with PPC2002 sdk.
> C:\Windows CE Tools\wce300\Pocket PC 2002\samples\mfc\collect

> I wanted to add a new button. I added it to the dialog. I am getting
> following errors when i double click (to add event handler).

> "Parsing error: Identifier expected.
> Input Line: #if defined(_WIN32_WCE_PSPC)"

> Ignoring this. I continued got error message
> "Cannot add new member"

> I checked files permissions etc.No luck.

> any idea?

> regards
> Jayan

Fri, 16 Sep 2005 04:34:42 GMT

1. Resource editor "cannot add new member"

2. error in EVC on "new project"...

3. IDE Error Messsage: "cannot add new member"

4. Cannot add new member? (Class Wizard not available)

5. cannot add new member

6. Problem getting "memory cannot be read"

7. MSDNMessageService "Cannot deserialize object"

8. Error "Cannot Load ActiveX component"

9. "Memory cannot be read"?

10. Why "cannot open file nafxcwd.lib"?

11. ERROR: memory cannot be "read"

12. newbie question - "Cannot open include file"