messages IDs list, MAPI, SDK2002
Author Message
 messages IDs list, MAPI, SDK2002

Hi,

I want to retrieve from the Outbox of pocket pc 2002 a
list of the messages IDs.

Is it possible, I had no problem with mail api but i'm a
little lost with MAPI.

I don't see any api like : MailNext, MailFirst or
something like that.

Many thanx for answers.

Young

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 23:46:04 GMT

1. Adding attachments to simple MAPI messages

2. Sending a message with MAPI

3. mail with HTML in the message body with MAPI

4. help for Microsoft MAPI Message Control

5. Adding attachments to simple MAPI messages

6. MAPI multi-message question

7. 2002 MAPI message stores

8. Iterating the inbox services/message stores using MAPI...

9. Email client list - Should I use MAPI???

10. MAPI:Unable to Logon to Exchange using MAPI

11. Duplicate Control ID error message

12. Getting Ctrl ID from within a message handler.