Rich Ink and InitInkX and InitRichInkDLL
Author Message
 Rich Ink and InitInkX and InitRichInkDLL

 I am having some problems getting the Rich Ink control
added to my application. On MS web site, I can only find
one reference to this control. It says to call
InitCommonControls, then call InitInkX, then CreateWindow.
Well, I've got the first one and the third one, but I am
not understanding the call to InitInkX and I can't find a
reference to it anywhere. Also, the API reference says
that InitRichInkDLL is used to load and initialize the
rich ink control. Is that instead of InitInkX? Can anyone
show me the format for this function. I do not know how to
call InitRichInkDLL. If anyone can show me to a web site,
or tell me of a book that gives a good description, I
would really appreciate it. Thank you...

Mon, 02 May 2005 02:54:02 GMT

1. ink notes for pocketpc - rich ink?

2. ink notes on a pocket pc -rich ink?

3. How do I format text in Rich Ink control

4. How to format text in Rich Ink control?

5. Rich Ink Control

6. cookies and rich ink

7. Rich Ink Controls

8. C , ASM &l ink LIB

9. help for split window with rich editor view or rich editor control

10. Embedding files into Rich Text Box

11. Add new line at the end of Rich Edit View

12. How to...Rich Edit Box in my Windows Programs(C)