active sync and internet explorer
Author Message
 active sync and internet explorer

Hi all!
I've got a Windows CE 3.00 device which contains a Web Server. Connecting
the device with my intranet, using the wireless lan card, it's possible to
view from my desktop pc the embedded device web server.
If I connect the device with the serial cable to my pc using ActiveSync, is
it possible to browse the embedded web server on my device from my desktop,
without using the wireless lan card??? (I think so, since it's possible to
bwose the desktop web server from the device, simply specifing the ip
address of my desktop pc on the address bar of the pocket internet explorer)
What I have to do to configure my Desktop Internet  Explorer to connect over
ActiveSync?

best regards
Marco

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:25:09 GMT

1. Advice on C++ Active X Control in Internet Explorer

2. !! HELP: Reset Internet Options in Internet Explorer

3. Solution Explorer auto syncing

4. Active Sync API

5. Running program with active sync

6. Active Sync "from" a mobile platform

7. Active Sync API

8. debugging active sync service provider

9. HotSync( Palm OS) Vs. Active Sync(Wince)

10. Active Sync: Getting desktop file name from device module

11. active sync service provider and registering other DLLs

12. Active Sync dll = "Not Installed"