Location of Calendar Database
Author Message
 Location of Calendar Database

Appointments created in the Calendar resides in the object store (in
\Database\Appointments DataBase).

Is it possible to use the Calendar with a database located in a storage card
(or somewhere else) ?

As we can create a database where we want with CeCreateDatabaseEx, how to
say to the Calendar application to use "\Storage Card\Database\Appointments
DataBase" instead of "\Database\Appointments DataBase" ?

Thanks in advance !

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 23:30:53 GMT

1. database location

2. Specifying a different database location during installation

3. Location of the database on disk

4. Assembly.Location returning shadowed location

5. How to Backup the Contacts Database、Tasks Database、Appointment Database

6. Error in VC5.0 DATABASE project trying to use a DATABASE DIAGRAM

7. alt.comp.databases,comp.databases,comp.databases.ms-sqlserver

8. Database/Database Server Blocking.

9. Creating a new database with DAO (Other than Microsoft Jet Database)

10. How do you access remote databases where the database is not registed in the local ODBC

11. Database settings -- Visual C++ used with Visual FoxPro database