CeRunAppAtTime problem
Author Message
 CeRunAppAtTime problem

I am trying to set up my application to be called at a specific time with
CeRunAppAtTime. I set it to 5 minutes from now, but it is calling my
application immediately when I close it.
Any idea ?

--
Regards,
Miron.

Eng. Miron Ophir,
The MobiMate Team

Home Page:  www.mobimate.com
ICQ:                6785948

To reply to this message, remove underscore from email address.

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:41:36 GMT
 CeRunAppAtTime problem
Turned out the problem was in the time calculation (I used GetSystemTime
instead of GetLocalTime, silly me).
Thanks to Julien Leone for pointing this out to me.

The CeRunAppAtTime worked fine after I fixed the time calculation.

--
Regards,
Miron.

Eng. Miron Ophir,
The MobiMate Team

Home Page:  www.mobimate.com
ICQ:                6785948

To reply to this message, remove underscore from email address.

Quote:
> I am trying to set up my application to be called at a specific time with
> CeRunAppAtTime. I set it to 5 minutes from now, but it is calling my
> application immediately when I close it.
> Any idea ?

> --
> Regards,
> Miron.

> Eng. Miron Ophir,
> The MobiMate Team

> Home Page:  www.mobimate.com
> ICQ:                6785948

> To reply to this message, remove underscore from email address.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:05:17 GMT

1. 'CeRunAppAtTime' : undeclared identifier

2. CeRunAppAtTime and MFC

3. CeRunAppAtTime bug

4. Not able to use CeRunAppAtTime and CeReunAppAtEvent

5. CeRunAppAtTime

6. problems problems problems

7. Problems, problems, problems!

8. Problems, problems problems

9. Problems, Problems, Problems

10. VC6 to VC7 migration problem (problem with ATL and MFC)