new at deVBuzz.com - alternative eVB datepicker
Author Message
 new at deVBuzz.com - alternative eVB datepicker

Hi all,

Last week we ran our first tutorial on the eVB Datepicker, mentioning
that this is a relatively simple app made complicated by the fact that
eVB does not support control arrays. This week Mike Luger generously
provides the source code to his evb Datepicker. Unique to this
datepicker implementation is the ability to dynamically resize the
calendar control.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards
Derek Mitchell

* eVB Tutorials - http://www.*-*-*.com/ *
* Host your Pocket PC apps - file upload *
* Join the Global Pocket PC Registry     *

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:50:45 GMT

1. new deVBuzz.com article -- Saddling the HTML View Control from eVB

2. new deVBuzz.com article -- eVB Starting out

3. eVB Database Viewer article on deVBuzz.com

4. deVBuzz.com tutorial - eVB and ADOXCE with SQL Server for CE

5. new deVBuzz article - How I used SQL Server CE in my eVB application

6. deVBuzz.com winners announced and new draw details

7. deVBuzz.com winners announced - new draw - 3 x 32MB CF cards

8. deVBuzz.com tutorial - Need a quick eVB DatePicker control?

9. Getting Started with XML in eVB - deVBuzz tutorial

10. deVBuzz article on eVB / WinSock and binary data

11. new at deVBuzz.com - eVB Treeview & Imagelist tutorial

12. deVBuzz.com - Accessing a cdb database in the emulator