Need Immediate Advice
Author Message
 Need Immediate Advice

Has anyone encountered  the following errror...I cannot find what the
underlying issue:

EVB3.EXE - Application Error

The instruction at "0x0054fa15" referenced memory at "0x00231000". The
memory could not be "read"
        Click OK to terminate the program
        Click CANCEL to debug the program

I get this error EVERY OTHER time I go into debug mode. I've wiped the
entire system and reinstalled a fresh copy of the OS as well as the
development tools but this errror continues to plague me. I've contacted
Dell support and they insist it is an application error not an OS or
hardware issue. Has anyone encountered a similar problem specifically tied
to EVB 3?

Respectfully Submitted

John D Kostenbader, EMT-P
Med-Media, Inc.

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 21:49:30 GMT

1. NEED HELP DISABLING QB COMMANDS:IMMEDIATE REP. NEEDED

2. Ken - Need immediate help..

3. NEED HELP DISABLING QB COMMANDS:IMMEDIATE REP. NEE

4. US-MO-VISUAL BASIC/ACCESS PROGRAMMER NEEDED/CONRACT/IMMEDIATE

5. Immediate help needed if possible

6. Immediate Need: Lead VB developer

7. Automation Expert Advice Needed!

8. Need advice on controling application expiration

9. Advice needed on Access-Excel interoperability

10. High level advice needed....please

11. HELP! Need advice on distributed database

12. Expert Advice Needed - Recordset updates Datasheet