How to unload form
Author Message
 How to unload form

Hello experts,

I am developing application in EVB 3.0 for Pocket PC. I did not find out how
to unload form. Please tell me about this

Abdul Lateef

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:32:09 GMT
 How to unload form
Hi Abdul:

eVB does not allow you to unload a form.

You can use the hide method to hide it
but the first time you show the form it
stays in memory until you quit the app.

eg.

Form1.Hide

To hide the form but the form will not be
unloaded from memory. Because of this
you have to use the Form_Activate() event
in the form to know when it is opened again
(instead of the Form_load event)

Good Luck!

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:

>Hello experts,

>I am developing application in EVB 3.0 for Pocket PC. I did not find out
how
>to unload form. Please tell me about this

>Abdul Lateef

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:49:17 GMT
 How to unload form
I am curious, might there be a way to send a message to that window to get
it to "unload"?
Of course being scripting, it may not actually be enough of an object that
would accept that kind of message.
Tony

Quote:
> Hi Abdul:

> eVB does not allow you to unload a form.

> You can use the hide method to hide it
> but the first time you show the form it
> stays in memory until you quit the app.

> eg.

> Form1.Hide

> To hide the form but the form will not be
> unloaded from memory. Because of this
> you have to use the Form_Activate() event
> in the form to know when it is opened again
> (instead of the Form_load event)

> Good Luck!

> Vincent Collura
> (Inventor/Engineer)

> http://www.CeBeans.com
> Did you get your beans Today?

> >Hello experts,

> >I am developing application in EVB 3.0 for Pocket PC. I did not find out
> how
> >to unload form. Please tell me about this

> >Abdul Lateef

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:34:11 GMT

1. Windows Forms - Loading & Unloading Forms

2. help unload form - show another form

3. Solution: Unload form after minimizing form gives an error

4. Return to macro after unloading form in cmdOK_click

6. Proper way to unload forms in VB.NET

7. how to unload forms

8. Error 5 when unloading form??

9. Error 398 when unloading form containing ocx

10. Collection of unloaded forms?

11. Load/Unload form with variable

12. USER.EXE GPF when unloading form