Can I create a fax Application in eVB or eVC for Pocket PC ?
Author Message
 Can I create a fax Application in eVB or eVC for Pocket PC ?

Can I create a fax Application in eVB or eVC ?
If so, where can I find the material ?

Best Regards,

Luqman

Sun, 11 May 2003 14:20:07 GMT

1. HOW TO Install my EVB application on real Pocket PC 2002 Device

2. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

3. MPEG or Win Media in eVB on Pocket PC

4. problem with eVB on Pocket PC 2003 platform?

5. Running eVB on Pocket PC

6. eVB and Pocket PC 2002 on Pentium 4

7. eVB 3.0 does not support my Pocket PC?

8. Does evb work on all pocket PC 2002 editions

9. Running eVB on Pocket PC

10. Pocket PC, eVB, SQL Server CE: Reccomendations please!

11. "Pocket PC 2002"-mode: eVB program can′t run

12. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator and eVB Control Manager