Creating DB for the Windows CE Store
Author Message
 Creating DB for the Windows CE Store

Would anyone know of any tutorial/sample sites that show how to create
DataBases specificly for the Windows CE Store.
I would like to know how to create them for use with my program only and
can't be opened by Pocket Access, like the "Tasks Database" or the "Contacts
Database".

Rgds J...

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 01:18:04 GMT

1. Windows CE or not Windows CE?

2. Storing pictures in SQL Server 200 CE edition

3. VB and ODBC driver for Win CE DB's

4. Windows CE Online Chat - AMD & bSquare, Designing a High-Performance, Low-Power Windows CE .NET Device - May 15th 12:00 PST (20:00GMT)

5. DB Grid Control for eVB in Win CE 3.0

6. access db not working passing from windows 98 to windows Me

7. Create a db access db with password

8. Create mdb-DB with DB password

9. Create a db access db with password

10. Create Jet 3.5x DB with OLE DB Provider 4.0

11. Access for Windows CE?

12. Access database on Windows CE ?