deVBuzz.com tutorial - eVB and ADOXCE with SQL Server for CE
Author Message
 deVBuzz.com tutorial - eVB and ADOXCE with SQL Server for CE

Hi All,

For anyone familiar with using SQL Server on the Desktop, and now
looking to use SSCE, one tool that will be missed right away is
Enterprise Manager. Tim Chaffee has written this excellent and
pioneering article covering some of the aspects of managing a database
on the CE device and the tools that are available to make the job of
managing database easier using eVB.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards
Derek Mitchell

* eVB Tutorials - http://www.*-*-*.com/ *
* Host your Pocket PC apps - file upload *
* Join the Global Pocket PC Registry     *

Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:08:27 GMT
 deVBuzz.com tutorial - eVB and ADOXCE with SQL Server for CE
Very interesting article.  Well worth the read.

Santo

Quote:
> Hi All,

> For anyone familiar with using SQL Server on the Desktop, and now
> looking to use SSCE, one tool that will be missed right away is
> Enterprise Manager. Tim Chaffee has written this excellent and
> pioneering article covering some of the aspects of managing a database
> on the CE device and the tools that are available to make the job of
> managing database easier using eVB.

> http://www.deVBuzz.com/content/zinc_adoxce_with_sql2000ce_pg1.asp

> --
> --
> Regards
> Derek Mitchell

> * eVB Tutorials - http://www.deVBuzz.com *
> * Host your Pocket PC apps - file upload *
> * Join the Global Pocket PC Registry     *

Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:01:31 GMT

1. new deVBuzz article - How I used SQL Server CE in my eVB application

2. deVBuzz tutorial - configuring SS for CE

3. Getting Started with XML in eVB - deVBuzz tutorial

4. eVB Database Viewer article on deVBuzz.com

5. new deVBuzz.com article -- Saddling the HTML View Control from eVB

6. new at deVBuzz.com - alternative eVB datepicker

7. new deVBuzz.com article -- eVB Starting out

8. Help with eVB - SQL Server CE and .cdb files

9. Pocket PC, eVB, SQL Server CE: Reccomendations please!

10. eVB Pocket Pc - Sql server ce

11. Using eVB with SQL Server CE. Need Help!

12. new deVBuzz tutorial - Using the SQL Server CE RDA Pull method.