help files for embedded vb
Author Message
 help files for embedded vb

I want to start developing embedded vb programs for my pocketpc.
I have the cd for embedded vb but can't install as I do not have
windows 2000/windows me.
Can someone please email the help files for coding in evb?
If there is a web page on microsoft web site for the help files, can
someone direct me to the address?
Mary

Thu, 25 Dec 2003 04:02:50 GMT
 help files for embedded vb
Hello Mary,
I was able to install eMbedded VB with Windows 98 Second Edition(SE). Does
this help? Probably not!

Peter Nolan.

Quote:
> I want to start developing embedded vb programs for my pocketpc.
> I have the cd for embedded vb but can't install as I do not have
> windows 2000/windows me.
> Can someone please email the help files for coding in evb?
> If there is a web page on microsoft web site for the help files, can
> someone direct me to the address?
> Mary

Fri, 26 Dec 2003 00:42:43 GMT
 help files for embedded vb
Mary,

As you probably have already read in this NG, you can install eVB on Windows
9x and Windows Me, however, in order to debug your program, you will have to
have your device connected since the emulators do not work in the 9x/Me
platform.

If you had problems with getting the help files to install, try uninstalling
and reinstalling again. The eMbedded MSDN help files that came on the CD's
did not install on my Win 2K system even after I doing 3 fresh installs.
However, the files did get copied to the drive. My work around was to create
a shortcut to the help file on the desktop.

Hope this helps.....

John Vaccaro
Southeastern Data Technologies

www.sedatatech.com

Quote:
> I want to start developing embedded vb programs for my pocketpc.
> I have the cd for embedded vb but can't install as I do not have
> windows 2000/windows me.
> Can someone please email the help files for coding in evb?
> If there is a web page on microsoft web site for the help files, can
> someone direct me to the address?
> Mary

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:17:28 GMT

1. Passing parameters from embedded VB to embedded VC++

2. Embedding/linking Flash projector file in VB

3. How do I use file functions on an embedded word document in VB 4.0

4. Need help embedding video files

5. embedding and linking files from VB to access database

6. Embedding a .wav file into VB project?

7. Embedding Help Files

8. Please help: avi file embedded !

9. Embedded help in VB application

10. HELP PLEASE - Embedding Word document in VB?

11. HELP: OLE embedding and VB 4.0 32-bit

12. HELP! Lotus ScreenCam/Embedded OLE objects in VB