help me infrared connection
Author Message
 help me infrared connection

i have build two application, one in evb, one in vb6. They use the comm
control (Comm1.CommPort = 3 for the infrared port both side) to exchange
information in two textbox. My PocketPC send the information in text or
binary mode and desktop pc receives them, but when i try to send information
from the desktop pc to pocket pc (with the infrared port), he don't send any
char. I set the two application (client and server) in identical mode.

Another problem .... Can i build a similar application with usb port?

I'm italian and my english is not very good! :)

please help me.

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:13:44 GMT

1. Infrared manager - reader from COM1

2. Newton Infrared remote control programming using NS BASIC

3. Infrared interface

4. VB6/ MSCOMM/ Infrared: Program halts which comEvReceive is not handled:-(

5. IrDA / Infrared

6. Infrared-software development kit

7. VB mscomm.CDHolding for infrared decoding ?

8. InfraRed Port

9. Infrared Port

10. IrDA Infrared

11. Infrared and tv?