"set x = new Collection"?? Isnt New working!
Author Message
 "set x = new Collection"?? Isnt New working!

Hello!

I am trying the most simple action that you can do in ordinary VB6.

Set x = new Collection

I get syntax error! Do anybody know what i should do?

And the Evb included object like collection, Do you need too registry some
dll:s on the Pocket Pc

Thanks for help!

Best regards Jessica

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:40:11 GMT
 "set x = new Collection"?? Isnt New working!
Cant use new keyword, you have to use CreateObject.

Not sure, but I don't think there is such thing as a vb collection in evb
either

Cheers

Richard

Quote:
> Hello!

> I am trying the most simple action that you can do in ordinary VB6.

> Set x = new Collection

> I get syntax error! Do anybody know what i should do?

> And the Evb included object like collection, Do you need too registry some
> dll:s on the Pocket Pc

> Thanks for help!

> Best regards Jessica

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:58:28 GMT
 "set x = new Collection"?? Isnt New working!
If you want to use collections go to www.OdysseySoftware.com. Their
developer support page has a dll you can download that provides collection
functionality.  They also have a fix for memory leaks.  It's called OSIUtil

Brian Crosby

Quote:
> Cant use new keyword, you have to use CreateObject.

> Not sure, but I don't think there is such thing as a vb collection in evb
> either

> Cheers

> Richard

> > Hello!

> > I am trying the most simple action that you can do in ordinary VB6.

> > Set x = new Collection

> > I get syntax error! Do anybody know what i should do?

> > And the Evb included object like collection, Do you need too registry
some
> > dll:s on the Pocket Pc

> > Thanks for help!

> > Best regards Jessica

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 01:37:15 GMT

1. Force "new" DBGrid row to NOT be "new"???

2. Null EntryID on "Save and New"

3. New "Find a contact" behavior

4. Outlook "New" Button

5. New "EditCopy" macro