Newbie - exporting from VB to eVB
Author Message
 Newbie - exporting from VB to eVB

No.  VB6 controls require the VB runtimes, which don't exist in CE, plus CE
requires a processor-dependent build, which VB 6 cannot do.

-Chris

Quote:
> Hello,

> I've created a small application with VB6 and I'm trying to export it to
> eVB.
> I'm using an OCX for CRC16 calculation,
> while trying to run the program (in emulation mode) I'm getting
> "application error - The control VbCrc ... could not be created"

> Is it possible to use VB6 OCX on eVB?
> What have I done wrong?

> Thanks ahead,
> Yossi Pelech

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:06:01 GMT

1. Newbie - exporting from VB to eVB

2. Newbie trying to read DLL exports from within VB

3. Newbie - Launching Pocket IE with eVB

4. Emulator in eVB 3.0 NEWBIE

5. newbie: Classes in eVB 3.0

6. Newbie: EVB - Saving data.

7. Newbie - How can I copy files using eVB

8. Export PDF doesn't works after RTF export (VB.NET)

9. Newbie:export to Excel

10. NEWBIE - Exporting To Excel

11. Newbie Need help exporting to excel

12. Newbie : Save (Export) database file