eVB cant connect to Symbol PPT2700
Author Message
 eVB cant connect to Symbol PPT2700

Hi...
I am trying to run eVB programs but get the 'Target platform does not match
currently attached device' error. I use the HandheldPCPro as target and
tried all the different Transport components. They all connect and tell me
everything is OK. But when i try to execute the program it gives me the
above message.

Anybody help?

Thanx

Evert

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:56:42 GMT
 eVB cant connect to Symbol PPT2700
Hi Evert,

I think you'll find that the Symbol PPT 2700 runs the Pocket PC build
of Windows CE and not Handheld PC Pro.

I hope that has been of some help.

Brett

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 23:20:29 GMT
 eVB cant connect to Symbol PPT2700
Correct, the symbol ppt2700 runs on a MIPS4100 processor.

Quote:
> Hi Evert,

> I think you'll find that the Symbol PPT 2700 runs the Pocket PC build
> of Windows CE and not Handheld PC Pro.

> I hope that has been of some help.

> Brett

Sat, 06 Dec 2003 03:36:02 GMT

1. ADOCE on Symbol PPT2700 series

2. Cant connect eVB to iPaq!

3. eVB download to Symbol PPT2800 (Arm processor)

4. Intersolv ODBC drivers: cant connect

5. Cant connect to dbase file using odbc

6. can connect veiw and update but cant search oracle table

7. SYBASE 11 ODBC driver & VB6 cant connect

8. Cant't connect to DataBase

9. programming with Symbol 81xx or Symbol 75xx

10. Trouble connecting to Device from eVB IDE

11. how to connect sql2000 in evb

12. I can't connect the device from eVB or eVC++