Help What Functions are available in eVB
Author Message
 Help What Functions are available in eVB

Could someone please either tell me or point to the
documentation that explains what functions are available
in eVB. I tried to use the Left function and it isn't
recognized. I though eVB had the same capablilities as
VBScript. Left is valid in vbscript but doesn't appear to
work here.

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 04:57:25 GMT
 Help What Functions are available in eVB
Left is there and should work. Check help on eVB - > Language References ->
Functions

Eliyahu

Quote:
> Could someone please either tell me or point to the
> documentation that explains what functions are available
> in eVB. I tried to use the Left function and it isn't
> recognized. I though eVB had the same capablilities as
> vbScript. Left is valid in vbscript but doesn't appear to
> work here.

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 16:56:21 GMT
 Help What Functions are available in eVB
Benson,

Check previous threads on this topic, but basically Left does work, but not
in a form module where it gets confused with the Left property of the form.
It does however work in a seperate module.  If in a form you need to use
Mid.

Paul

Quote:
> Could someone please either tell me or point to the
> documentation that explains what functions are available
> in eVB. I tried to use the Left function and it isn't
> recognized. I though eVB had the same capablilities as
> vbScript. Left is valid in vbscript but doesn't appear to
> work here.

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:22:59 GMT

1. Need Am I Online Function, Please Help

2. Need help on ACOS function that does not exist in evb

3. i am angry about evb

4. Hardwaretasten am IPAQ unter eVB

5. Function Not Available - Please HELP!!!!

6. Help: Function isn't available in expressions in query expression

7. how to access memory available in eVB

8. new Evb Controls available

9. What Function am I in??????

10. Am I missing something here ...? Instr Function

11. Time function, displaying AM PM

12. What Function/Sub am I in.