Help Required!!!!!!
Author Message
 Help Required!!!!!!

Hi there

for my app, when the user finishes using the app I need to display a user
input form, the user inputs their name, the date ect... I have included a
text box where the user can enter their signature. How do I transfer the
user signature to a cell within Excel????????? is it possible??????????

thankyou very much for your time

Tue, 13 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. PLEASE HELP - MKS MKD etc - Urgent Help Required

2. HELP - MKS CVS MKD etc - Urgent Help Required

3. Help required with TreeView Control HELP!!!

4. Common Dialog Open Help required

5. Copyfile function help required

6. DAO Help required

7. help required with Undo butten events

8. Help required

9. docmd.runsql help required

10. Using the SHELL command - Help required please

11. Innner and outer loops help required??

12. Expert Help Required