Control desktop Media Player eVB
Author Message
 Control desktop Media Player eVB

Hi !

I had like to programm an application in eVB to control my desktop Windows
Media Player.

is this possible?

thanks Andreas

Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:55:15 GMT
 Control desktop Media Player eVB
What is the means for connecting to the desktop from the Windows CE device?

Paul T.

Quote:
> Hi !

> I had like to programm an application in eVB to control my desktop Windows
> Media Player.

> is this possible?

> thanks Andreas

Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:45:49 GMT

1. eVB and Windows media player

2. Media Player SDK for Pocket PC for eVB ?

3. Playing Media Files (Quicktime/real player/win media)

4. Media Player or Real Player

5. Announce: Windows Media Player control article on MSDN

6. Announce: Windows Media Player control article on MSDN

7. Controlling Windows Media Player over Various Forms

8. Media player advanced controls

9. Windows Media Player Application Control

10. problem with media player control

11. Windows Media Player Application Control

12. Need Help file for Media Player control