PPC2002: adOpenKeyset undefined variable
Author Message
 PPC2002: adOpenKeyset undefined variable

Hello everyone,

When I try running the application with ADOCE it
says "adOpenKeyset is an undefined variable". I don't know
what the problem is. I have added the MS ADO control from
Project->References but I still get the same problem.

Thanking all

ST

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:50:06 GMT
 PPC2002: adOpenKeyset undefined variable
Can you give us the line of code where the error occurs?

Quote:
> Hello everyone,

> When I try running the application with ADOCE it
> says "adOpenKeyset is an undefined variable". I don't know
> what the problem is. I have added the MS ADO control from
> Project->References but I still get the same problem.

> Thanking all

> ST

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 03:12:42 GMT
 PPC2002: adOpenKeyset undefined variable
I'd just look up the value in the Object browser and hard code it.  I think
it's 2, but look to make sure.

-Chris

Quote:
> Hello everyone,

> When I try running the application with ADOCE it
> says "adOpenKeyset is an undefined variable". I don't know
> what the problem is. I have added the MS ADO control from
> Project->References but I still get the same problem.

> Thanking all

> ST

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 06:57:00 GMT

1. VB 5 - ADO adOpenKeySet cursor problem with SQL Server stored procedures using Variables

2. VB 5 - ADO adOpenKeySet cursor problem with SQL Server stored procedures using Variables

3. previously undefined number of variables in VB for C-DLL functions

4. Is a variable undefined?

5. adOpenKeyset & adLockOptimistic

6. adOpenKeyset & adLockOptimistic

7. Getting Jpg image from SQL 7 server to PPC2002

8. script needed -- vb studio .net & ppc2002

9. How to create an installation for PPC2002 Emulator

10. Set objRootElem = Nothing - Does it work in PPC2002

11. PPC2002 & eVB 3.0

12. Launch PPC2002 program from Desktop machine