insufficient space in the emulator???
Author Message
 insufficient space in the emulator???

I have an emulator for one HandHeld PC works well but I have a problem. I am
working with SQL CE and when the BD measures around 3 MB is problem no to
raise it the emulator. But when I want to raise a BD with more than 3 MB
marks an error of insufficient space in the device and I cannot raise it.
Somebody has passed him this and it has solved it?

Perhaps the limited emulator this in space?

Sat, 13 Dec 2003 07:37:02 GMT

1. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

2. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

3. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

4. out of memory - insufficient variable space vb 3.0

5. Insufficient Stack Space

6. Help - Insufficient Variable Space

7. Out of Memory - Insufficient variable space

8. Out of Memory - Insufficient variable space

9. Insufficient Variable Space and a Large Project?

10. Out of memory - insufficient variable space

11. Error 28 : Insufficient Space Stack

12. Selecting from space to space