new deVBuzz tutorial - Using the SQL Server CE RDA Pull method.
Author Message
 new deVBuzz tutorial - Using the SQL Server CE RDA Pull method.

Hi all,

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. If so I must
have traveled some distance down that path since I have been meaning
to add this tutorial for some time! This quick tutorial will show you
how to use Remote Data Access (RDA) to pull a table from a SQL Server
database, how to connect to the local copy of SQL Server and retrieve
the Customer list.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Regards
Derek Mitchell

eVB Tutorials:
 - http://www.*-*-*.com/
eVB Forums:
 - http://www.*-*-*.com/
eVB Code Snippets:
 - http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:00:15 GMT

1. new deVBuzz article - How I used SQL Server CE in my eVB application

2. deVBuzz.com tutorial - eVB and ADOXCE with SQL Server for CE

3. RDA demo/SQL Server CE problem

4. Techniques for filling lists using the .NET Compact Framework - new DEVBUZZ tutorial

5. Creating POOM items using PIE Web pages - new deVBuzz tutorial

6. deVBuzz tutorial - configuring SS for CE

7. Problems with RDA Pull method for SQLCE

8. new deVBuzz article: Windows CE logo certification

9. GPS/GIS application development for the Pocket PC - Part 1 of 5 - new DEVBUZZ tutorial

10. SummIt Up - Where PPC developers might look for the next big opportunity - new deVBuzz tutorial

11. Forcing Database Changes from ADOCE to Commit - new deVBuzz tutorial

12. Pull command query using RDA and SQLCE