Please, Please help with OwnerInfo ActiveX Control
Author Message
 Please, Please help with OwnerInfo ActiveX Control

I saw and downloaded the ActiveX control called OwnerInfo for the pocketpc.
However, I can't for the life of me figure out how to use it.  It doesn't
show up in eVB.  I can't find it on my device.  HOW DO YOU USE it?!  The
example code is in a different language.  Is this the worst Activex control
ever released?  Please help!!

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:24:44 GMT
 Please, Please help with OwnerInfo ActiveX Control
If you are trying to get information about the device owner, you can read
the registry directly, or you can get a DLL called OSIUtil which is
downloadable from the net. It has instructions on how to use it and will do
more than just get the owner information. It is also free.

John Vaccaro
Southeastern Data Technologies

www.sedatatech.com

Quote:

> I saw and downloaded the ActiveX control called OwnerInfo for the
pocketpc.
> However, I can't for the life of me figure out how to use it.  It doesn't
> show up in eVB.  I can't find it on my device.  HOW DO YOU USE it?!  The
> example code is in a different language.  Is this the worst Activex
control
> ever released?  Please help!!

Wed, 31 Dec 2003 05:49:34 GMT

2. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

4. Please help: Supplying context sensitive help within ActiveX controls

5. Design Help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

6. Please Please PLEASE HELP!!!!!

7. URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???

8. Please please please, help me :-)

9. Please, Please, Please I need help working with dates

10. Please, please, please help!!

11. Cloning problem -- please please please help

12. DBGrid Control: Please, please help....