headings in GridControl
Author Message
 headings in GridControl

in a grid, how do you add columns headings?
also, is there a way to specify the widths of individual columns?

--
enjoy...

Pete

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:01:37 GMT
 headings in GridControl
It's very easy to change the width of individual columns.
Write some codes as:

gridctrl1.ColWidth(0) = 1500
gridctrl1.ColWidth(1) = 2000

But, I can't find any information how to add column headings.
I think there's no such a method in eVB.
Also, eVB doesn't provide any methods to change the column width at runtime.

Yongjin Yeom

Quote:
> in a grid, how do you add columns headings?
> also, is there a way to specify the widths of individual columns?

> --
> enjoy...

> Pete

Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:37:15 GMT
 headings in GridControl
Sorry...My Mistake

Quote:
> Also, eVB doesn't provide any methods to change the column width at

runtime.

~~~
should be changed to...

Also, eVB doesn't provide any methods to change the column HEADINGS at
runtime.

 Yongjin Yeom

Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:32:13 GMT
 headings in GridControl

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 headings in GridControl
thanks for the info.
P.

Quote:
> Sorry...My Mistake

> > Also, eVB doesn't provide any methods to change the column width at
> runtime.

> ~~~
> should be changed to...

> Also, eVB doesn't provide any methods to change the column HEADINGS at
> runtime.

>  Yongjin Yeom

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:55:42 GMT

1. Gridcontrol vs msflexcontrol

2. InPlace Editing for FlexGrid or some other GridControl?

3. Listbox in GridControl

4. Question about GridControl

5. Disabling GridControl Multiple Selections

6. updating gridcontrol on different form

7. Help: Gridcontrol eVB

8. sorting col headings in crosstab

9. Help!-Record Set Col Headings

10. Headings on subforms

11. How do I format my column headings - help please

12. using variables to set report column headings in access95