How can I change the default reminder time 8.00 a.m. of Pocket Outlook Task in Pocket PC ?
Author Message
 How can I change the default reminder time 8.00 a.m. of Pocket Outlook Task in Pocket PC ?

How can I change the default reminder time 8.00 a.m. of Pocket Outlook Task
in Pocket PC ?

Best Regards,

Luqman

Sun, 11 May 2003 14:26:52 GMT

1. Outlook 2000 Setting Reminder Time before Task is Assigned

2. Change Default reminder snooze time

3. Adding a Reminder time to a task

4. Default reminder time.

5. Accessing Default Reminder Time???

6. eVB pocket outlook tasks and calendar

7. autorespond on changes of outlook tasks

8. auto info on changes of an outlook task

9. Setting Reminders for Assigned Tasks

10. Change Default Sender - Outlook XP

11. Changing The Default Printer in an Outlook Session

12. Code to create a (self-imposed) task w/reminder