deVBuzz.com winners announced - new draw - 3 x 32MB CF cards
Author Message
 deVBuzz.com winners announced - new draw - 3 x 32MB CF cards

Hi all,

We have made a couple of changes at deVBuzz.com. The site has been
redesigned for better compliance with 800 pix browsers.

*** WINNERS ***
The 3 x 32MB CF card winners are:

Creating an eVB Magnification Lens

Roll your own custom MsgBox
Using ADOXCE with SQL Server 2000 CE Edition
See:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

*** NEW DRAW FOR 3 X 32 MB CF CARDS ***
We will be running the same draw this month for eVB articles, see:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

*** eVB CODE SNIPPETS COMPETITION ***
In addition we are giving away a Vaja case in the eVB Code Snippets
competition. To see pics of the Vaja case check out:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

*** HANDHELD AND WIRELESS NEWSFEED ***
We have also added a custom newsfeed of wireless and handheld news with
an archive at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

You can also access the newsfeed on your Pocket PC at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
(see a preview at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ )

Regards
Derek Mitchell

* eVB Tutorials - http://www.*-*-*.com/ *
* Host your Pocket PC apps - file upload *
* Join the Global Pocket PC Registry     *

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 00:42:23 GMT

1. deVBuzz.com winners announced and new draw details

2. new deVBuzz.com article -- Saddling the HTML View Control from eVB

3. new at deVBuzz.com - alternative eVB datepicker

4. new deVBuzz.com article -- eVB Starting out

5. Developer needed for CF-GPRS card

6. Wireless CF card for Audiovox Maestro

7. Installing Software from CF card

8. Drawing cards from cards.dll?

9. eVB Database Viewer article on deVBuzz.com

10. deVBuzz.com tutorial - eVB and ADOXCE with SQL Server for CE

11. deVBuzz.com - Accessing a cdb database in the emulator

12. GPS/GIS application development for the Pocket PC - Part 1 of 5 - new DEVBUZZ tutorial