Someone From Microsoft PLEASE Respond
Author Message
 Someone From Microsoft PLEASE Respond

While installing eVB 3.0 (actually the entire Visual Tools) on a Windows2000
Professional machine I receive the following error message:

Failed to Register c:\Program Files\Common Files\Designer\MSADDNDR.dll

Any ideas what is causing this and how I can get around it? The dll is in
that folder. I've tried running regsvr32 on it and that fails. I have
successfully installed it on my laptop - Win2K Pro - compared dlls,
versions,
dependencies, and see no differences.

Someone told me that it would not install if I had Visual Studio.Net on my
machine, so I uninstalled it. Maybe need a registry hack?

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:51:43 GMT

1. Tech Articles on (new) MSDN CD - Microsoft Responds

2. Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community

3. Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community

4. Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community

5. OT [sort of] Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community

6. Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community

7. Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community

8. Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities

9. VB Problem, Someone Please, Please Help!!

10. VB Problem, Someone Please, Please Help!!

11. please someone, please help!

12. Will someone please Reply ? (((((( Please))))))))