Using specified SIP keyboard
Author Message
 Using specified SIP keyboard

hi all,
    In our program, we define our keyboard layout using picturebox
because we do won't user choose another IME or any input method
beside us, but I think using picturebox to do this function is not smart
and correct so how can I do the program it have following 2 function ?

1. Program can call specified IME
2. Program can desiabl other IME ?

Where can I find reference document ??
I don't want to keep no use stupid way

thanks all !

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:19:12 GMT

1. SIP keyboard hole - bug?

2. SIP Numeric Keyboard

3. Soft-Keyboard, SIP on PalmPC

4. Place a SIP call using RTC

5. Disable SIP Word Completion using eVB

6. Specifying field size when using CREATE TABLE

7. using a variable to specify field name in dlookup function

8. Specify table index using the WHERE properity.......

9. Sending using a specified account

10. Using string to specify method to call on object

11. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

12. Specifying a database in code that uses ODBC drivers