Indexing or lack of in eVB
Author Message
 Indexing or lack of in eVB

Since eVb does not have auto indexing like Access(?) how can I speed up
indexing my .cdb table?
I would like to populate my table with 1000 patient records. I have the
patients sorted alphabetically but when I pull up my patients in a comb box
it takes forever!

Does anybody have a workaround for this lack of auto-indexing?

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 12:02:05 GMT

1. ADOCE Index using eVB??

2. Too many indexes - Wierd hidden indexes preventing index add

3. Launching eVB app from eVB app...

4. eVb sucks -is there no API in eVB???

5. eVb and Microsoft sucks....Can't I play mp3 files in eVB

6. eVB article: Shutting Down External Applications from eVB

7. MsgBox to view ouput is lacking

8. Timeout or lack of memory

9. .. lack of enterprise global template ...

10. Lack of Visio Resources

11. Reposted due to lack of responce

12. Lack of IIS