COMM object
Author Message
 COMM object

I wander that when does the _OnComm event occur,if I want
to sent something to the com port,the only thing(after
well setting) to do is Comm1.OutPut="printer string",is
this right?on the other hand ,if I want to receive
something from the COM port,what should I do?write a loop
program to detect the COM?actually I don't know very clear
how to use the COMM1.input method.

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 16:25:06 GMT

1. Connecting to remote SQL server via Internet using ASP page and Comm object

2. comm object

3. ADO Data Control, Recordset, Conn. & Comm Objects

4. Comm object behaves differently when invoked from asp than from VB?

5. comm. object

6. Com Objects and the COMM control

7. Accessing comm control by other objects!

8. Serial comm with vb and comm control

9. Why Comm 2 runs slower that Comm 1

10. Comm Ports in 2.0 & Win 98

11. Getting data from Comm Port