new deVBuzz article: Windows CE logo certification
Author Message
 new deVBuzz article: Windows CE logo certification

Hi all,

Part 1- Building a better world with Windows CE logo certification:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

The Pocket Commando strikes again! In his latest column, Carl Davis
investigates the specifics of the "Ready for Windows" Pocket PC logo
program. This is something all eVB programmers should do before they
start architecting their killer app. Tune in and find out what is
expected of your CE application if it is to be Windows CE logo
certified.

Regards
Derek Mitchell

* eVB Tutorials - http://www.*-*-*.com/ *
* Host your Pocket PC apps - file upload *
* Join the Global Pocket PC Registry     *

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:16:02 GMT

1. new deVBuzz article - How I used SQL Server CE in my eVB application

2. new deVBuzz article - An overview of SQL Replication options

3. new deVBuzz.com article -- Saddling the HTML View Control from eVB

4. new deVBuzz.com article -- eVB Starting out

5. Windows 95 Logo Certification

6. deVBuzz article on eVB / WinSock and binary data

7. eVB Database Viewer article on deVBuzz.com

8. Windows CE or not Windows CE?

9. deVBuzz.com tutorial - eVB and ADOXCE with SQL Server for CE

10. deVBuzz tutorial - configuring SS for CE

11. New Windows Common Controls Article

12. New Scripting Clinic article on Windows Script Components