Vertical Scrool Bar Does not appear when sized to 255 x 255
Author Message
 Vertical Scrool Bar Does not appear when sized to 255 x 255

Hi - I'm trying to create an "up/down" control that is to be associated with
a text box to change a numeric value stored inside. However, when changing
the size of the VSB to 255 x 255 it does not appear on the form ? Does
anyone know a work around for this ? Or any alternative ?

Thanks,

Rob.

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:54:34 GMT
 Vertical Scrool Bar Does not appear when sized to 255 x 255
Hi Robert:

Set the form 'scale mode' property to pixels.

Form1.ScaleMode = 3 ' Pixels.

Set this on the property sheet before you place
the scroll bar on the form. Otherwise you are
not using pixels as the unit of measure for the
objects. (twips is very small)

Good Luck!

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:

>Hi - I'm trying to create an "up/down" control that is to be associated
with
>a text box to change a numeric value stored inside. However, when changing
>the size of the VSB to 255 x 255 it does not appear on the form ? Does
>anyone know a work around for this ? Or any alternative ?

>Thanks,

>Rob.

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:06:17 GMT

1. Winsock INET_ADDR returns INADDR_NONE for 255.255.255.255

2. SQL Strings appear to truncate to 255 characters

3. How to get BackColor as string like "255,255,255"?

4. Passing parameter with size >255 chars to sqlserver 6.5

5. Convert: Color [A=255, R=128, G=0, B=255] back to Color Object?

6. Need help with vertical scrool bars

7. Vertical Scrool Bar Dimensions

8. Tables over 255 fields

9. variable>255 characters?

10. 255 limit in SQL in code

11. Cannot store > 255 characters in Memo field

12. text field in querydef truncating at 255