A zip library
Author Message
 A zip library

Hello, I am trying to find a way that I can unzip a file that is downloaded
from a server while the program is running.  I have found a winzip for CE
but I am wanting the user to not even see that part.  Is there any library
files out there or something I can use.  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks for your help.

Michael

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 05:36:37 GMT
 A zip library
Hi Michael:

I just got into this today, Check it out it might be
what you want:
http://www.tenik.co.jp/~adachi/wince/

Good Luck!

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:
> Hello, I am trying to find a way that I can unzip a file that is
downloaded
> from a server while the program is running.  I have found a winzip for CE
> but I am wanting the user to not even see that part.  Is there any library
> files out there or something I can use.  Any suggestions would be greatly
> appreciated.  Thanks for your help.

> Michael

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 03:37:22 GMT

1. Zip Library

2. I search a ZIP library for VB4

3. Problems with GodeGuru Zip Library.

4. Problems with GodeGuru Zip Library.

5. Zip Library...

6. PRESS RELEASE: Xceed Zip Compression Library v3.0 released

7. abcrd001.zip/abc0995.zip - ALL BASIC CODE Packets/Reader/Extractor

8. Help finding SAL.ZIP & MPI_PS.ZIP

9. Reading files from a zip file (Just reading the filenames, not unzipping or zipping)

10. Zip 2 zip dist calc?

11. Need ZIP source code or freeware ZIP DLL

12. CGI32.ZIP Using VB to write CGI files - cgi32.zip (1/1)