Unload DLL
Author Message
 Unload DLL

We are creating a custom dll that is used fairly rarely.  Is there a way to
unload it from memory when it is no longer in use?  So far we have not been
able to accomplish this.  It was my understanding that if there were no
references to it in use, it would unload.  If I go into the Remote Process
viewer, the Proc Count and Global Count are always 1 once I run the Sub that
calls the dll.  Should this not unload once I set my object = nothing or the
sub where it is dimensioned loses scope?

Thanks,
Steve

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:30:15 GMT

1. unload dll

2. Excel doesn't unload dll after FreeLibrary

3. unloading dlls

4. Unloading DLL

5. Unloading .DLLs from memory

6. Unloading .DLLs from memory

7. unload dll

8. Unloading DLL in Design Environment?

10. How to UnLoad DLLs - undll.exe (0/1)

11. How to UnLoad DLLs - undll.exe (1/1)

12. How can i unload .DLL's manual?