problem with datetime in ADOCE 3.0
Author Message
 problem with datetime in ADOCE 3.0

I'm having problems saving dates to the datetime data type in pocket access
using ADOCE 3.0.  I tried a DATE and a string that converts to a DATE but
neither works.  Is it me?

thanks

--
Harry Mitchell
One World Computing Corp.

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:38:57 GMT
 problem with datetime in ADOCE 3.0
Use a COleDateTime and convert a variant to a string:

 VARIANT date;
 date.vt = VT_DATE;
 date.date = t_date; // t_date is my COleDateTime Variable
 VariantChangeType(&date, &date, NULL, VT_BSTR);

And then use date.bstrVal in your SQL statement.

HTH,

Jonne

Quote:
> I'm having problems saving dates to the datetime data type in pocket
access
> using ADOCE 3.0.  I tried a DATE and a string that converts to a DATE but
> neither works.  Is it me?

> thanks

> --
> Harry Mitchell
> One World Computing Corp.

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:41:26 GMT

1. Datetime problems with adoce 3.0

2. ADOCE 3.0 - INDEX Problem

3. ADOCE SQL SERVER CE 2.0 WHERE WHITH DATETIME

4. ADOCE 3.0 - delete from tablename

5. ADOCE 3.0, cannot create a new database

6. Install Wizard only sees ADOCE 3.0 (not 3.1)

7. ppc 2002,evb 3.0,adoce 3.1 Can't create object

8. ADOCE 3.0 / 3.1

9. ADOCE & PB 3.0

10. How to get/download ADOCE 3.0 ?

11. ADOCE 3.0 for X86 CEPC

12. Crystal Reports 3.0 and datetime fields