Setting the cursor position.
Author Message
 Setting the cursor position.

How do i set the cursor position in embedded VB?

I have set the cursor to the wait cursor. I am trying to set the position
using the following API

        Declare Function SetCursorPos Lib "Coredll" ( _
            ByVal x As Long, ByVal y As Long) As Long

but the above code doesnt seem to work.
A call like SetCursorPos(0,0) does not change the cursor position.
Is it possible to change the cursor position, or will the wait cursor
display only at the center of the screen

Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:44:07 GMT
 Setting the cursor position.
Pocket PC has no cursor in the sense of a mouse cursor, the wait animation
is always displayed at the centre of the screen.

Wapboy

Quote:
> How do i set the cursor position in embedded VB?

> I have set the cursor to the wait cursor. I am trying to set the position
> using the following API

>         Declare Function SetCursorPos Lib "Coredll" ( _
>             ByVal x As Long, ByVal y As Long) As Long

> but the above code doesnt seem to work.
> A call like SetCursorPos(0,0) does not change the cursor position.
> Is it possible to change the cursor position, or will the wait cursor
> display only at the center of the screen

Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:49:11 GMT

1. Setting mouse cursor position and clicking

2. Api call to get and set the cursor position

3. Setting cursor position in combobox text area

4. Help setting cursor position in a text box

5. setting cursor position through code

6. Setting the Cursor in a textbox (after using inStr to get the position)

7. Set Position of Mouspointer (Cursor)

8. How to Set Cursor Position in a Text Box

9. DTPicker - setting cursor position upon receiving focus?

10. Setting cursor position in a Console Window

11. changes to all records in one rec set based on position in another rec set

12. Setting stored procedure cursor setting