Why Doesn't eVB save your customized toolbars?
Author Message
 Why Doesn't eVB save your customized toolbars?

Am I doing something wrong?  eVB will not save my customized toolbars

Wed, 31 Dec 2003 00:12:36 GMT
 Why Doesn't eVB save your customized toolbars?
It won't save anybody's. Its a bug (one of many) in the IDE.

John Vaccaro
Southeastern Data Technologies

www.sedatatech.com

Quote:

> Am I doing something wrong?  eVB will not save my customized toolbars

Wed, 31 Dec 2003 05:41:59 GMT

1. Why doesn't StartupPosition get saved?

2. Why doesn't StartupPosition get saved?

3. eVB/eVC Customize Toolbars

4. Small toolbar look - toolbar control doesn't work properly

5. Customized toolbars saved where?

6. Customized toolbars saved where?

7. Why oh why doesn't this work?

8. Problem with Saving Customized Toolbar

9. saving customized toolbars

10. Q: Problem with save and restore of customized toolbar

11. How to save customized toolbar setting

12. Problem with Saving Customized Toolbar