SummIt Up - Where PPC developers might look for the next big opportunity - new deVBuzz tutorial
Author Message
 SummIt Up - Where PPC developers might look for the next big opportunity - new deVBuzz tutorial

perhaps because of this? <g>
http://www.*-*-*.com/ #pda

just kidding...

Quote:

>Although
> overall a very upbeat event, peaks of optimism were countered by the
> valleys of pessimism in ways that I have not experienced in
> conferences past.

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 03:33:24 GMT
 SummIt Up - Where PPC developers might look for the next big opportunity - new deVBuzz tutorial

Quote:

> perhaps because of this? <g>
> http://www.blueboard.com/j2me/why.htm#pda

> just kidding...

Interesting article.

I would more think that what is happening is this:

Psion is dropping out of the PDA business. IIRC, they had something like a
20-30% market share.
Ce and Palm OS is now dividing this segment between them, meaning that as
Palm is growing slowly, CE might grow faster.
But still, Palm OS has the lions share of the PDA market.

Keld Laursen

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 14:27:32 GMT

1. New UPS System 6-8 Hours Continuous Service

2. PPC transfer file to another PPC/PC by modem

3. PPC transfer file to another PPC/PC by modem

4. PPC transfer file to another PPC/PC by modem

5. PPC transfer file to another PPC/PC by modem

6. Port PPC to PPC 2002?

7. PPC transfer file to another PPC/PC by modem

8. Opportunity for programmers & software developers

9. Visual Basic Developer Opportunity

10. VB Developer Opportunities in NC

11. Visual Basic Developer Opportunity

12. Great VB developer opportunity in NJ/PA