File date changes if .cdb file is opened with ADOCE!?
Author Message
 File date changes if .cdb file is opened with ADOCE!?

Why does the file date of a .cdb file change if I open it with ADOCE and
don't add or change any content?

Is it possible to stop this?

greetings,
Martin

Mon, 05 Jan 2004 01:22:10 GMT

1. ADOCE looses data (.cdb files)

2. Opening a text file with ADOCE

3. File Creation Date/Time of an open file

4. I want to synchronize the MDB file with CDB file

5. Accessing a .CDB PocketPC database using VB6 with ADOCE

6. ADOCE and *.cdb

7. ADOCE 3.1, CDB, INSERT and a sub-SELECT

8. Opening a File Open window for file selection in VBA

9. Getting open file name w/o opening file

10. opening / saving files with MS rich text box control (viewing open files)

11. Saving open file and opening new file at a specified time of day

12. Popup to display system date while opening excel file